Slough: 11/6/84

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Thu Jan 11 16:01:19 EST 1996

Hello Martyn

>        Thanks Bernhard.  I will check the tape when I go home.
>As regards the last gig, I thought he left as a regular member
>of Hawkwind in 1984/1985 because he was present on the 84 tour
>but was absent when they released the COtBS.  So when was his last
>gig in this period?  I presume the Brixton 1989 gig was a guest
>appearance.
You are right, Martyn! Niks last appeareance as a "regular" member during a
tour was WORTHING, 29.11.1984. After this gig HAWKWIND and Nik parted their
ways, though Nik played occasionally with them, in Manchester 1985, in Clyro
1988 and in Brixton 1989.

>I know many people don't like Nik but I miss the terrible
>sense of humor in his remarks between songs!
You are maybe right, but if you had listened to some tapes from the
1982-1984 period, you'd know what I mean....

cu
Bernhard