NYE Tape Tree update

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Jan 11 21:09:00 EST 1996

       Angels of Death Band- 25 years On... Fantasy Theatre, Cleveland Ohio
       12/31/95

       Steve Taylor- Guitar, Vocals *
       Tom Marianetti- Drums@
       Unknown-Drums *
       Mark Marianetti- Vocals/Poems @
       Unknown- Bass *
       Unknown- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals *
       Unknown- Guitar, Vocals *
       Greg Kozrs @
       Steve Hayes- Synthesizers *
       Doug Walker- Synthesizers, Effects, Electronic Reeds and Flutes +

       *Member of Steve Taylor Unit
       #Member of Arc Met
       + Member of Alien Planetscapes
       @ Member of Marianetti Band

       Track list

       Standing on the Edge
       Down thru the Night
       Black Corridor
       Space is Deep
       Master of the Universe
       Spirit of the Age
       Robot
       Drug Cabinet Key
       Demented Man
       Heads
       We took the wrong steps years ago
       ?
       Jam
       Uncle Sams on Mars
       Sonic Attack
       The Watcher
       The Dream is over?????

       Full show is about 115 min long, which would make this more than a one
       tape deal.  F/i from the same show  will be the filler. This will also
       turn people on to F/i who have not heard them before.

       To sign up for the tree, fillout the form and send it to me at:

       hellers at a1.mgh.harvard.edu

       Name:
       e-mail addresss:
       Can you make copies:
       If so, describe your equipment:

       The Deadline for sending in the form will be Jan 19th! I will post the
       organization for the tree soon after that.

       Scott

       ObCassette: Ozric Tentacles- Edwards Pub, Birmingham 8/28/90