HW Sonic Attack

Matt Curtis matt at PCMICRO.COM.AU
Fri Jan 12 13:06:04 EST 1996

> >Hawkwind are not alone in describing sonic weapons.
>
> I believe in an episode of Dr. Who, the good doctor (who always carries his
> trusty sonic screwdriver) used a "sonic scalpel" to cut something, but I'm
> not sure which episode...

Just to drive it further off topic, there was a Sylvester McCoy
episode (the 7th doctor) which had Alexi Sayle playing an insane
megalomanic radio DJ with a sonic weapon, and the quote (in put on
Scottish accent):
"It's a beam of concentrated rock'n'roll. It kills."

-matt

--
Matthew Curtis (matt at pcmicro.com.au) #612340583175
(R)  IMPENDING DOOM HAS ARRIVED                             page 1 of 1 pages