HW: Sonic Attack in Fortean Times

Assassin Sonique sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Sun Jan 14 05:28:06 EST 1996

On 12 Jan 96 Matt Curtis wrote about Re: HW: Sonic Attack in Fortean
Tim:

> > >There is a 'letter to the editor' in issue 83 of the Fortean Times
> >
> > Is this the most recent issue? With the "Usual Suspects" cartoon on the cover?
> >

> It might be the latest issue, it's Oct/Nov 1995. They may have come
> out with a Dec/Jan issue though; we're always a few months behind
> import magazines here (unless you want to pay double for everything.)

I know exactly what Matt means .... I'm still waiting for the
December Mojo issue with the HW stuff in it to hit the stands ...
only saw the Nov issue for the first time about three weeks back

Paul (from the 'Lucky Country')

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may