DFTR Biker T-Shirts found

klaatu klaatu at NANDO.NET
Mon Jan 15 16:58:18 EST 1996

I was web surfing & ran across this 60's shop that sells
biker t-shirts. They have two shirts that are obviously
BOC Inspired.

  http://netcenter.com/netcentr/adult/cool/shirts/dontfear.html

   Don't Fear The Reaper - $18.00 picture of the Grim Reaper

  http://netcenter.com/netcentr/adult/cool/shirts/reaper.html

   Reaper - $18.00 The Grim Reaper hugging a pretty girl with his
   hands on her butt. DFTR statement across the image bottom.

Now if they only had a Transmaniacon M.C. shirt.

Hmm, Maybe Al could tell us the origin of that name & if it was a
real motorcycle club. I do remember seeing an old yellow spine TOR
sci-fi book by that name, early 1970's, the author was a big fan
& dedicated it to BOC. The yellow spines were cheaper books in a
huge catalog series, all dedicated to getting new writers works known,
or keeping old writers works in print. A bud of mine had about
150 of 'em on a shelf & one day Trans. just jumped out at me.
I believe the author did one other unrelated book & then faded
away into obscurity. And no, it wasn't Moorcock.

klaatu