HW: Upcoming releases

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jan 16 05:50:37 EST 1996

Paul G Ward writes:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Just got a fax from Doug Smith (sadly confirming that I won't get to
> see HW during my pending UK visit), and he informs me that they *are*
> releasing a live CD of the 'Alien 4' show within the next three
> months. It will be called _Love in Space_.

Awww, and I was hoping for "Masters of the Universe" :-(

> Also in the next three months, a cd full of re-mixes of HW 'classics' by
> other artists (I imagine similar to the _Solstice Remixes_, _Quark_
> and _Decide your Future_ EPs), and re-release of EMI albums (he
> didn't say which ones) in brand new packaging and remastered.

> Yay for us!

If not for my bank manager. I'd rather see some RCA releases.

Anyway. I heard a rumour that Cleopatra are doing some kind of
compilation album where bands record a new track for it. It seems
Hawkwind have agreed. Does anyone know what this is? Is anyone in
regular contact with Brian Perrera?

> Paul (Assassin Sonique)

FoFP