BOC: Question, Live Bootleg EP

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SBPHRD.COM
Wed Jan 17 07:25:57 EST 1996

>Can anybody get a copy of Live Bootleg EP (Columbia, 1972) on CD???
>Been looking thru Goldmine here in the States with no luck.
>Will pay/trade/reimburse/give you my first born/ect.

>Anybody??????

>Thanks.

>Manuel in NM
>Jean Delacour

I've never heard of this being released on CD, and presumably as the tracks
from it which appear on the WotT CD have an * with the words first time on
CD or previously only available as promo or something like that, next to it,
I would say the answer is no (unless a CD promo appeared).
So a copy of the Live Bootleg EP on CD would be (ahem) a bootleg.

Yours guessingly,

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sbphrd.com