Question & U.K Single.

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Jan 17 08:25:58 EST 1996

> I dunno about this either, but I did see a UK release of _WotT_ this week, in
> one of those clever slimline double CD cases rather than a big clunky one
> (but same artwork and track list, of course), at a reasonable L14.49 in
> Virgin.

        Really?  That might be worth picking up.  I've only transported
_Secret Treaties_ and _Imaginos_ over with me from the BOC collection,
and a double CD of BOC "Greatest Hits" for 15 quid would be a reasonable
way of keeping myself from dragging the whole heavy and bulky collection
over ....

Cheers,
Carl