HW. Entropy tango./E. Bloom

Imaginos cis4 at ABER.AC.UK
Wed Jan 17 09:42:12 EST 1996

>>        the poem was one moorcock wrote (and i think pavli did the music)
>>        for what was projected to be a book+record release of "entropy
>>        tango" [a jerry cornelius book]..whoever was supposed to publish
>>        it (Big O? Pierrot?) went belly up i believe--at any rate
>>        the music never got beyond the demo stage...
>>

>cheers - \\joe

 I found part of this poem in "Condition of Muzak" by Moorcock, this is also
a Cornelius book. A guest list also in this book, which includes reference
to most of Moorcocks major characters, also refers to, among the C.J.Irseis,
and J.Corneliuses, a Mr. E.Bloom, is this Eyes, or am I just imagining
things, most of the other names I have traced to Moorcock characters, but
with this one and a couple of others I havent been able to, has Eric
appeares in a Moorcock book?

Cheers,

                    -