HW. Entropy tango./E. Bloom

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Wed Jan 17 10:03:49 EST 1996

>  I found part of this poem in "Condition of Muzak" by Moorcock, this is also
> a Cornelius book. A guest list also in this book, which includes reference
> to most of Moorcocks major characters, also refers to, among the C.J.Irseis,
> and J.Corneliuses, a Mr. E.Bloom, is this Eyes, or am I just imagining
> things, most of the other names I have traced to Moorcock characters, but
> with this one and a couple of others I havent been able to, has Eric
> appeares in a Moorcock book?

I believe in some books a Mr Emmanuel Bloom crops up, though it's a long
time since I read any Moorcock. But I suspect that this isn't a reference
to Eric. Could be wrong though. Actually, Emmanuel would seem to shorted
to "Manny", also a name that Eric is sometimes referred to by...hmm,
interesting...

Dave