Tapes query

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Wed Jan 17 13:23:13 EST 1996

Hello Mike

>I noticed that the London Dream machine tape 14/10/72 wasn't on
>Bernhard's list. Is there a reason for that? This was the one that was
>later broadcast on BBC and booted onto the Space Rock CD with a
>different mix appearing on the Windsong CD?

Yes indeed. The exactely recording date is:

LONDON, PARIS CINEMA, 28.09.1972

>Also I have a tape from a dealer labelled BBC 1969+71
>
>tracklist is:
>

>Paranoia
>Seeing It As You Really Are
>????
>Master of the Universe
>You Know You're Only Dreaming
>You Shouldn't Do That
>Hurry On Sundown
>The Reason Is
>
>Does anyone know where (gigs?) this one comes from?

These tracks seem to be from the following gigs:

18.08.1970
Hurry On Sundown / The Reason Is

19.04.1971
Paranoia / Seeing It As You Really Are / ????(We Do It)

19.05.1971
Master of the Universe / You Know You're Only Dreaming /
You Shouldn't Do That

ttyl
Bernhard