BOC: Question, Live Bootleg EP

Richard P. Manny 70762.141 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Wed Jan 17 18:32:50 EST 1996

Dear Charles,

Interesting question.  Six months ago I purchased an import CD titled, "Blue
Oyster Cult."  The front cover is purple background with letters and graphics in
silver.  Back cover is a black and white photo of a live concert.  Pertinent
data follows:

"Workshop of the telescopes." 3 min. 40 sec.
"Cities on flame with rock and roll." 4 min. 42 sec.
"The Red and the Black." 4 min. 35 sec.
"Bucks Boogie. 5 min." 18 sec.

"Recorded Live, New-York 72"

Distributed by Melodie Distribution
62237-2
DK 024

Also displayed is an image with Skydog International listed beneath.

Additionally, the front cover can be removed and the interior recto folio shows
a BOC sedan in black graphics (probably from a re-touched photo)  while the back
contains the following:

"We're pain, we're steel, a plot of knives.
 We're Transmania Con M.C.  [sic, small space inserted as noted]

  Our songs are a fantasy distillation of reality.

Song list

For the heavy metal kids and the Yardbirds

Hope all this helps.  If you need more info, please e-mail.

With best regards,
Richard