BOC: Question, Live Bootleg EP

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Wed Jan 17 19:08:15 EST 1996

Richard P. Manny writes:

> Interesting question.  Six months ago I purchased an import CD titled, "Blue
> Oyster Cult."  The front cover is purple background with letters and graphics in
> silver.  Back cover is a black and white photo of a live concert.  Pertinent
> data follows:
[deleted]
> Distributed by Melodie Distribution
> 62237-2
> DK 024
>
> Also displayed is an image with Skydog International listed beneath.

This is the same as the CD I have.  (I think I paid about L8 for it,
years ago.)  I believe there is a "Made in France" somewhere on the
CD, too.

Btw, the black and white photo on the back is of an authentic five man
guitar jam!

Cheers,

Paul.

PS: I also posted a review of this CD, eons ago, to BOC-L.  Dunno if
it is archived anywhere.

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.