BOC: Radio Birdman

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Jan 18 01:27:15 EST 1996

I remember this band being mentioned here a while back
regarding BOC. I think they did a cover or two? Well, just
thought I'd mention that I saw one of their albums today under
the "Punk" category and it's called "Radios Appear" - searching
frantically, I saw no other BOC referrences, no BOC covers,
etc. I was also wondering if anyone can recommend or describe
this band.

Chuck

PS: While I was there I picked up Floyd's "Obscured By Clouds"
and Alien Sex Fiend's "Acid Bath". (Speaking of ASF, whatever
ever happened to La Doctressa/Sade?)