BOC: Radio Birdman

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Thu Jan 18 22:06:54 EST 1996

It's day of coincidences.
I found out today that Radio Birdman are playing tomorrow night. I'm not
planning on getting there, but a work colleague will be. I'll get his
impressions on Monday. They're being supported by Wayne Kramer (of MC5 fame).
I don't know a lot about them, but from what I have heard, "punk" is the
usual description.
Pete.

>I remember this band being mentioned here a while back
>regarding BOC. I think they did a cover or two? Well, just
>thought I'd mention that I saw one of their albums today under
>the "Punk" category and it's called "Radios Appear" - searching
>frantically, I saw no other BOC referrences, no BOC covers,
>etc. I was also wondering if anyone can recommend or describe
>this band.
>
>Chuck
>
>PS: While I was there I picked up Floyd's "Obscured By Clouds"
>and Alien Sex Fiend's "Acid Bath". (Speaking of ASF, whatever
>ever happened to La Doctressa/Sade?)

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au