HW: non CD Tracks

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Thu Jan 18 07:27:00 EST 1996

\\joe, this is exactly the type of thing this class B collector has been
figuring out in a less formal manner.  My initial goal is to get all the
recorded songs and then....   My question to the higher level collectors is
what is really good among these songs and what is just good.   I've not
heard any of them.  Is the "Utopia" you have listed the same song as the
live one on Friday Rock Sessions Reading 86?  That's worth getting if it is.

Rudy

The Hawkwind Codex: Version 2.0 12th December 1995
 (C) April 1993 by Mike Holmes and Jill Strobridge

     only from the weird tapes (and related boot):
Bombed Out   [Weird 107 - Dave Brock]
Down on Her Knees   [Weird 108 - Hawkwind 1966-73]
Etchanatae   [Weird 108 - Hawkwind 1966-73]
First Landing on Medusa   [Weird 107 - Dave Brock]
Live and Let Live   [Weird 108 - Hawkwind 1966-73]
Make What You Can   [Weird 106 - Hawkwind 1970-73]
Slap it on de Table   [Weird 103 - Free Festivals / Hawkwind Live at
Stonehenge and Watchfield]
Space Travellers   [Weird 107 - Dave Brock]
Touchdown   [Weird 107 - Dave Brock]
Where are they Now?   [Weird 105 - Hawkwind 1976-77]

     from the RCA albums:
Disintegration   [Sonic Attack]
Fahrenheit 451   [Angels of Death / Choose Your Masques]
Living On A Knife Edge   [Angels of Death / Sonic Attack]
Lost Chances   [Sonic Attack]
The Scan   [Choose Your Masques]
Streets of Fear   [Weird 107 - Dave Brock / Sonic Attack]
Utopia   [Choose Your Masques]
Virgin Of The World   [Hawkwind at Glastonbury 1981 / Sonic Attack / Angels
of Death]
Void City   [Choose Your Masques]

     Brock solo efforts:
Into the Realms   [The Agents of Chaos LP]
Mountain in the Sky   [The Agents of Chaos LP]
Raping Robots in the Street   [b/w Social Alliance 7"]
When the Going Gets Tough   [Friends And Relations III]

     Single b/w's:
Time of   [Weird 102 - Hawkwind Live/Hawklords / b/w Who's Gonna Win the
War?
7"
Trans Dimensional Man   [Weird 107  - Dave Brock {Speed of Light} / b/w
Angels of Death 7"]<<<<<