HW: non CD Tracks

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jan 18 09:38:19 EST 1996

Rudich, Robert A writes:

> \\joe, this is exactly the type of thing this class B collector has been
> figuring out in a less formal manner.  My initial goal is to get all the
> recorded songs and then....

If the three new bootlegs are excluded, I'm reasonably sure I now have
every version of every song that's been recorded on CD or vinyl with the
exception of the edit of the instrumental section of Damnation Alley on
the b-side of the Hassan I Sabha 7".  One day....

> My question to the higher level collectors is
> what is really good among these songs and what is just good.

Eventually I'd like to add review information to the Codex to cover this
sort of thing. Sort of like reviewing the evolution of songs through
different years and versions. If anyone wants to make a start on that...

Anyway, I did a post on rare tracks quite recently. I'll see if I can
dig it out for a repost.

FoFP