HW. Entropy tango./E. Bloom

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 18 10:16:37 EST 1996

In a message dated 18/01/96  14:42:50, you write:

<<
        My guess: the name was just coincidence when it was written, but
Eric either read it, or someone else did and told him, or Moorcock
pointed it out when they were working together, and that's how come the
nickname. Obviously this is only a guess, but if Andy's got the book, can
we find out whether it came out before the two met ( if anyone knows
when that was? )? If it was after, we may have to start seriously
wondering... >>