Off Subject Mike Watt

Thu Jan 18 11:32:01 EST 1996

>         Speaking of Mike Watt, can someone give me the details on his
> single with the "Dominance and Submission" cover (label, number, etc.)?
> It was on the "Piss Bottle Man" single or something like that, wasn't
> it, and John found it on a Swedish import?  Did it ever see a UK release?

It was on the "E-Ticket Ride" single, along with another tune "Big Bang
Theory" with Frank Black (ex-Pixies).  I have it on vinyl, but not CD.
John apparently got it on CD as an import.  UK, I dunno.

-Bryan

Well, the single I have with "Domminance + Submission" was NOT the one
with "E-Ticket Ride".  It was an import 3-track single.  "Piss Bottle
Man" was the main track, followed by "Domminance and Submission" and
"Big Train".

I believe the original "Piss Bottle Man" CD single was only 1 or 2
tracks, so to find the one with "Dominance and Submission", you need
to find a 3-track single of "Piss Bottle Man".

As I recall, Deborah mentioned something about the original single which
had "Dominance and Submission" being recalled due to labelling.  Note
that the 3-track CD does not have the proper credits for "Dominance and
Submission" on it.  My guess is that this got released in Europe before
they could stop it to correct the error.

John