Warrior misspressing

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Thu Jan 18 16:42:36 EST 1996

Hi Folks:

Just thought I'd pass this info along, for those interested.

I read a posting from a guy in Israel who said that he ordered the Griffin
release of WotEoT (presumably not the box set), and got something he *knew*
wasn't Hawkwind.  Anyway, somebody was able to determine that he actually had
Pendragon's 'The World' instead, which is in fact on Griffin's catalog.

So I sent email to Griffin to see whether they knew of this, and they sent this
response......

Keith H.
Thanks for your inquiry on the great WARRIOR ON THE EDGE OF TIME fiasco.

It's true that PENDRAGON-THE WORLD was put into the WotEot  package at the
plant  a while ago. It has been cleared up since then. If you haven't done so
already, bring the CD back to the store and order a copy from WorldWide CD
(312-665-0030), a mail order place we are sure has legit versions!

Thanks again,

Griffin Comm Services