Warrior misspressing

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jan 18 17:29:49 EST 1996

> So I sent email to Griffin to see whether they knew of this, and they sent this
> response......
>
> Keith H.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Thanks for your inquiry on the great WARRIOR ON THE EDGE OF TIME fiasco.
>
> It's true that PENDRAGON-THE WORLD was put into the WotEot  package at the
> plant  a while ago. It has been cleared up since then. If you haven't done so
> already, bring the CD back to the store and order a copy from WorldWide CD
> (312-665-0030), a mail order place we are sure has legit versions!

Their response reads as if it was just the wrong disc that got put into
the box but the original complaint sounds like the CD label itself read
"Warrior" while the recording obviously wasn't.

Is this the situation?   That there is a wrongly labelled Warrior CD
playing Pendragon stuff?

Kurious Kollectors need to know.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk