OFF: Internet Ripoff

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 19 08:11:26 EST 1996

hi folks,
just wanted to pass this EMail that I received in case you get it...I saw
this company on NBC news and how they are getting sued because their product
just doesn't work...they claim that they have a multimedia program to can
help ya learn stuff...

ROBO

RE: The Learning Machine Takes You Beyond Virtual Reality
          http://fincon.com

Amazing!! If you have a moment check out a new web site http://fincon.com
They have an incredible new multi-media technology that uses a special
digital headset that forces your mind to learn.  It blew my mind!!!  Kinda
felt like I was dreaming, while learning foreign languages, and
programming my subconscious for success. Pretty awesome.  The company
offers a free 30 day trial.  Check it out!!!

If you wish to be removed from Internet "specials", email to fred at fincon.com
with the words  "no specials"  in the subject or body of your message.

Fred Sterling