BOC: Radio Birdman

Paul Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Fri Jan 19 19:43:54 EST 1996

On Thu, 18 Jan 1996 HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM wrote:

> I remember this band being mentioned here a while back
> regarding BOC. I think they did a cover or two?

Chuck,

Radio Birdman where a very popular (to Aussies at least) Australian band
from the sixties, who just reformed, and are playing this weekend at the
'Big Day Out' in Melbourne. They have also just released a new CD. That
is all I know about them, and I have no idea if they ever did any BOC (I
doubt it). I can't even remember the names of any of their tracks (though
I can't get one of their tunes outa my head now .... )

Paul
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may