HW: Review - Stonehenge (TiHW,DNP)

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 19 11:07:01 EST 1996

>If you are lucky enough to find an original copy, have a look at the
>inscriptions in the vinyl around the label. For the less fortunate,
>side one says "Don't read this play it!", side two has "When you panic
>get Hawkwind", "Do you know the code" on side three, and on side four
>"Watching the grass smoke". Hmmm - a comment about Uncle Nik perhaps?

This is the work of an almost legendary engineer known as "Porky" - his
little tags turn up on various pressings, usually just saying "A Porky prime
cut", but sometimes he was more imaginative, like here.  I'm sure I've got
several more examples in my collection, but I don't play the vinyl so much
these days...

- Andy