HW: A Brainstorm (not the song)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Jan 19 11:32:57 EST 1996

>If somebody wants to provide me copies of the released HW songs that aren't
>on CD, I'd take on the task of rating them.   It's a dirty job, but it has
>got to be done.  I'd even throw in the ratings for the CD songs (still
>waiting for my Mighty Hawkwind Classics CD).   Yes, if I can do some small
>part in casting light on the darkness, that will be it's own reward.  (I
>rank up there with Pinky and the Brain for failed ploys)
>
>Rudy
>A kollector Class C wannabe (or any class at all)

You should sink so low.  I'll go lower.  Anyone may call me at any time
collect at  55.55.55.55, give me a second to set up, then play tracks I
don't have for me over the phone, after which I will review them, and the
release a bootleg CD entitled "Cellular Hawkwind" (it'll be on a cellular
phone), made free to anyone who phoned in with anything (plus s&h).

Andrew,
A klassless Kollector.