HW: Utopia Revealed

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Jan 19 12:23:00 EST 1996

FoFP>"Utopia" is the spoken chant that goes "All your needs are monitored,
FoFP>calculated, computer formulated...nobody has ever complained. Yet..."
FoFP>Originally this always appeared as a prelude to "Arrival In Utopia"
that
FoFP>most excellent song.

Damn, you're good.  I got confused by the Reading 86 album which has
"Utopia" on the label, but it is really "Arrival In Utopia" (I agree the
song is great).  Checked both the Codex and the Discography to verify.  You
might want to note the confusion somehow in the Codex.  That document
continues to prove its worth, but may need some cross references to help
eliminate the confusion that others created.  I wouldn't have thought to
look under the As to find the version of Utopia that the stupid CD
indicates.

On the Reading 86 CD topic, it has to be one of the funniest liner notes
going.  They have Danny Thomas Jr. (son of the comic?) in the band and who
plays what instrument all screwed up.  It really casts doubts on some of the
other stuff the guy talks about if he can't get this simple stuff right.
 The music on the CD is the best though.

Rudy