Harlow 1974

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Fri Jan 19 13:39:24 EST 1996

This is mainly for Mike

>The track you list as "Instrumental" on the Harlow 1974 tape is Web
>Weaver I believe.

Sorry but there is no track called INSTRUMENTAL on my Harlow tape
Here is the complete track listing:

10.08.74, HARLOW, PARK FESTIVAL, 70/8
standing at the edge I / warriors / it's so easy / ode to a time flower /
jam / standing at the edge II / brainstorm / sonic attack / time we left /
paranoia / awakening / watcher / orgone accumulator / seeing it as you
really are

>My tape for Stonehenge 1977 has the listing:
>
>Quark, Strangeness and Charm
>Master of the Universe
>Welcome to the Future
>Spirit of the Age
>Sonic Attack
>Robot
>High Rise
>Damnation Alley
>Uncle Sam's on Mars
>

>Whereas yours has the same tracks in a different order. Any guesses why
>that's happened?

Oh yes: A real Stonehenge tape 1977 does not exist. All the STONEHENGE tapes
which are on the market were compiled by 2 or 3 fans (included myself) from
the WEIRD tapes and the Anthology records I believe.

Here is my track listing (compiled by myself):

23.06.77, STONEHENGE FESTIVAL, 50/9
quark strangeness and charm / high rise / robot / spirit of the age / sonic
attack / damnation alley / uncle sam's on mars / iron dream / master of the
universe / welcome

>Also on the lists you sent me of which tracks at which gigs. If a gig
>isn't on the list, do I assume that the tracklist is as for the gig
>previos to it in the list? In other words does the list consist of each
>gig at which the playlist was changed?

All the track listings are from gigs I have on tapes. I am not sure if the
plyed the same set on the gigs I do not have on tape. But I believe it
(maybe with a few changes in the encore).

A problem are the early years because the band changed their set very often.

Cheers
Bernhard