Harlow 1974

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Jan 20 00:46:22 EST 1996

On 19-JAN-1996 11:43:28.5 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >This is mainly for Bernhard:
   >The track you list as "Instrumental" on the Harlow 1974 tape is Web
   >Weaver I believe.
   >Another note:
   >My tape for Stonehenge 1977 has the listing:
   >Quark, Strangeness and Charm
   >Master of the Universe
   >Welcome to the Future
   >Spirit of the Age
   >Sonic Attack
   >Robot
   >High Rise
   >Damnation Alley
   >Uncle Sam's on Mars
   >Whereas yours has the same tracks in a different order. Any guesses why
   >that's happened?
   >Also on the lists you sent me of which tracks at which gigs. If a gig
   >isn't on the list, do I assume that the tracklist is as for the gig
   >previos to it in the list? In other words does the list consist of each
   >gig at which the playlist was changed?
   >Cheers
   >Mike

     "Web Weaver"?? Wow, I've got to hear this! I was hoping there was some
alternate
recording of this. For some odd reason, this
is one of my top 5 favorite HW songs and I'd feared it was never played
live. Bernhard...perhaps we could work out a deal for this Harlow '74 tape?

Chuck

"Shattered membranes of our lives hung suspended from the hives..."

`[1;33;47mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive