Final Tape Tree listing

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Sat Jan 20 09:14:00 EST 1996

       Official tape Tree Listing

       Here is a description of the show:

       Angels of Death Band- 25 years On... Fantasy Theatre, Cleveland Ohio
       12/31/95

       Steve Taylor- Guitar, Vocals *
       Tom Marianetti- Drums@
       Unknown-Drums *
       Mark Marianetti- Vocals/Poems @
       Unknown- Bass *
       Unknown- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals *
       Unknown- Guitar, Vocals *
       Greg Kozlowski- Guitar and Effects #
       Unknown- Sax and FLutes *
       Paul- Synthesizers @
       Steve Hayes- Synthesizers *
       Doug Walker- Synthesizers, Effects, Electronic Reeds and Flutes +

       *Member of Steve Taylor Unit
       #Member of Arc Met
       + Member of Alien Planetscapes
       @ Member of Marianetti Band

       Track list

       Standing on the Edge
       Down thru the Night
       Black Corridor
       Space is Deep
       Master of the Universe
       Spirit of the Age
       Robot
       Drug Cabinet Key
       Demented Man
       Heads
       We took the wrong steps years ago
       ?
       Jam
       Uncle Sams on Mars
       Sonic Attack
       The Watcher
       The Dream is over?????

       Full show is about 115 min long. The filler is F/i with Doug Walker on
       additional synths.

       I will make copies for Chuck, Keith, Alan, Mike and Paul. Please send
       your blank tapes to:

       Dr. Scott Heller
       116 Perkins St:apt3
       Somerville, MA

       02145-3351

       All those listed under the above mentioned folk, please contact them
       about sending information. Remember, send blank tapes, return postage
       (either stamps or money, stamps preferred then they can just drop them
       in the mail and nothave to go to the post office), and mailing label.
       This saves everyone time. I will get the copies out as soon as I
       receive the blanks!! I hope everyone enjoys this!

       Chuck Johnson- cjohnson at sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com

                 Andrew Apold-  mordru at magg.net
                 Gary Wingert- gary at z-code.com
                 Mike Fuller- mfuller at cisco.com

       Keith Henderson- khenders at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

                 Allan T. Grohe- iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu
                 Duane Hoyt- aa5287 at freenet.lorain.oberlin.edu
                 Rob Miller- robm376 at aol.com

       Alan Seibert- ALANSEIBERT at delphi.com

                 Steve Swann- swann at panix.com
                 Mike Psyche- mccolmp at mail.auburn.edu
                 Doug Bates- ists018 at uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu

       Mike Holmes- fofp at castle.ed.ac.uk

                 Jill Strobridge
                 Andrew Wilson- a.wilson at derby.ac.uk

       Paul Ward (please send me some mail so we can work out extra blanks or
       sending money to pay for the postage!)

       Scott

       hellers at a1.mgh.harvard.edu

       ObCassette: Nik Turner- Jonkoping 12/16/95

       P.S. Anyone who has now decided they want a copy. It is too late from
       this inital batch, but you should contact anyone of the people on
       listed above who will be receiving a copy, but are not making copies.
       there are a few that can't make copies, but most had the ability but
       where not chosen.
       make copies, but most had the ability but where not chosen.