new to list

joel wendrow kronos7 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Jan 20 12:16:52 EST 1996

You wrote:

>--- Received from LIMEMO1.DACOMBJ  4709             20/01/96 13.04
>  -> IBMMAIL.INTERNET      IBMMAIL INTERNET GATEWAY       INTERNET
>
> Hi,
>  As a new subscriber this is my first msg, so apologies if I
>  somehow screw things up for anybody.

  Hi,
   I too am new to list. I am a very big fan of BOC. I have
seen them about 12 times over the past 20 years (wow do I feel old).
I just picked up a CD by Clint Ruin and Lydia Lunch that features a
cover of Don't Fear the Reaper. Pretty cool cover art and not a
terrible redition of the song. there are three other songs on the CD
on a cover of the Beatles Why Don't We Do It In the Road.
   Well keep up the good work and I'll see you all at the Four Winds
Bar.

                        Joel