No subject

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Sat Jan 20 15:13:41 EST 1996

Jeremy Dacombe writes:

> --- Received from LIMEMO1.DACOMBJ  4709             20/01/96 13.04
>   -> IBMMAIL.INTERNET      IBMMAIL INTERNET GATEWAY       INTERNET
>
>  Hi,
>   As a new subscriber this is my first msg, so apologies if I
>   somehow screw things up for anybody.
>   Anyway, I've noticed all this discussion about Web Weaver on
>   Harlow 74.
>   Maybe it's been discussed before my time BUT can anybody
>   please justify to me why this tape is listed as HARLOW 74 as
>   opposed to WINDSOR: HOME PARKS ART FEATIVAL 23.9.73?

This has been a long agument between tape collectors for years. From
what I remember about the settlement of the argment on this list, there
were details furnished by Mike Moorcock which eliminated one 1973 gig
and details from a fan about a power cut that eliminated the other
(Harlow and Windsor or vice versa). Bernhard, who is the Keeper of
Tracklists, also pointed out that the tracks played fit in with what was
plaed in 1974. So, since they are known to have played Harlow in 1974..

Over to Bernhard for the specifics of the debate...

>  Jes.

FoFP