HW: Spaced Comments

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sun Jan 21 17:52:03 EST 1996

On 20-JAN-1996 16:56:49.9 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >>   >death). Somebody else posted that this version was several months
   >ago >   >and I silently agreed with him then.  "Angels of Death" has a
   >great >   >ominous tone that no other version has and it fits the song
   >well. >   >This quiet power is how I'd envision an Angel of Death
   >introducing >   >itself.  I'd vote this the best of the "Angels of
   >Death" versions.  I >   >also like the old version on the
   >_Collections_ CD a lot. >
   >>Funny you should mention that - The Collection version of "Angels Of
   >Death",
   >>that is my absolute favorite HW performance (Though I think "Magnu"
   >would >have been a more appropriate title). It seems to be the
   >heaviest and >the most ominous. Seems underrated, too, though, and I
   >guess The Collection >is the only official release that it appears on...
   >>
   >>Chuck
   >>night..."
   >chuck, you haven't read your Codex!
   >*only* official release, besides eleven others...
   >(or is the _Collection_ more official than one of its parents, the
   >_Anthology II_?)
   >ok, you're excused - it seems to be late over there ;0)
   >\\joe\the_watcher
   >========================
   >Angels Of Death
   >L  1     Weird 101 - Sonic Assasins/ Dave Brock {Angels of Life}
   >L  1     British Tribal Music
   >L  1     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. II
   >L  1     Acid Daze Vol. II
   >L  1     The Hawkwind Collection
   >L  1     Ironstrike
   >L  1     Masters of The Universe [ Marble Arch Rock CD]
   >L  1     Night Riding
   >L  1     Silver Machine Live 12" EP
   >L  1     Spirit of The Age ["Elite" compilation CD]
   >L  1     Best of Hawkwind
   >L  1     Space Is Deep

Whoops, you're right. I checked my Godwin codex (which I know is not as
complete). Don't know what I was thinking there...    Chuck

"Good minds open and take new light"

`[1;34;40mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive