Off: Nikwind at festivals

Henrik Hallgren 100522.44 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Mon Jan 22 03:44:16 EST 1996

Hi folks !

This time I have a question about festivals on the European
mainland - Nik Turner and DarXtar will eventually visit festivals
this summer and the organizer ( Evert Wysell) needs help with
suitable festivals in Europe (including Eastern Europe as well).
Both me and Evert would be very grateful for help with this.
If you know about festivals, can you please E-mail info including
phone# / fax# to me and I will forward anything useful to him.
This can perhaps be your chance to see this great version of Nikwind.

Thanks in advance

Henrik