Imaginos tour/Stalk Forrest Group

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jan 22 07:25:21 EST 1996

> It seems BOC tour a lot in the US. Here I've seen them 10 times (at
> least once on each UK tour except the first in 1975 (I was only 13
> then!) and the last time (London Dec 1995) was definitely one of the
> best! Does anyone know of the likelihood of a forthcoming UK tour?!

        Well, it's rumored they might be back to the UK in the Spring,
which seems pretty soon.  This _might_ be true, you never know, possibly
dependant on the strength of sales for _WoT_, or in support of the same.
        Or that might be the same kind of statement as: 'We'll have a new
album out very soon now ...' ;)

Cheers,
Carl