HW: Cellular Hawkwind Boot

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Mon Jan 22 08:41:00 EST 1996

I want to put in my order for a copy of _Cellular Hawkwind_, the next step
in technology.  I'd also like to suggest you release a companion CD of HW
covers, _Hawkwind on Hold_.  I can do a mean touch tone version of "Pulsing
Cavern" and working on "Space Dust."  I think that "Live and Let Live" can
use the cell border reception breakup to good effect.  These boots seem like
naturals to be released on the Cellsum label.  (Deb and Al filter out HW
stuff, right?)

Many thanks to the Hellion for granting relief to my CD induced
deficiencies.  Seems that analog is a requisite for a well rounded HW diet.
 Byte size is nice, but not all the trace elements are present.  Tape hiss
and surface noise are the fiber that helps move things through the ear
canal.  Happy to report that I'm sleeping better and have more energy now.
  Might even stave off hardening of the mind for a few more years.

Paul, you are right to chide me for my comments about _Zones_.   Inexcusable
talk from an acolyte.  As \\joe said,  a lukewarm HW album is like platinum
with a bullet for any other band.   I'll recite "Sonic Attack" five times
for penance.

"In Scott we trust"
Rudy