BRAIN: A call to all Brain Surgeons fans

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jan 22 13:53:49 EST 1996

> I am suggesting that we attempt to contact various music publications
> and request that they cover the Brain Surgeons.

        Can anyone supply a list of publications known to have already
covered tBS (though if they only looked at _Eponymous_ I suppose we
should force them at gunpoint to look at _Trepanation_ as well :) ?
        Also, does anyone have a list of addresses of publications
we can contact (besides the ones John has acquired)?

        I suppose I should be doing my bit over 'ere in ol' Blighty ...

Cheers,
Carl