OFF: Motorhead new album rumor (!)

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Jan 22 14:36:02 EST 1996

        I just read a Motorhead concert review on one of the metal
Usenet newsgroups (summary: very cool and extremely fucking loud)
wherein the reviewer mentioned that Lemmy said Motorhead might well
have a new album out by late summer of this year (eat your heart out,
BOC! ;)
        That's pretty fast after Sacrifice for bands these days, but on
the other hand, Sacrifice was scarcely longer than half-an-hour.  Still,
if any new album is as good as Sacrifice, I shan't complain :)

Cheers,
Carl