[hw] cover project update

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Mon Jan 22 15:50:12 EST 1996

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Carl E. Anderson wrote:

Carl, and everyone else,

>         What's become of the HW covers tape project?  Did it reach
> a conclusion while I was unsubscribed over the holidays?  It suddenly
> occured to me I hadn't seen it mentioned in a while.

I was away for a few weeks over the holidays, and just put the final
(probably) additions into the mail late last week to Dave in England.
Once he's received the tape, we should be able to begin making copies to
everyone.  We haven't discussed the cost issue yet, but we're looking at
4 tapes + postage/mailer costs, so I imagine somewhere around $10-14-ish
for the US folks (don't know UK mail rates).  Once he and I have
finalized the details, we'll let everyone know.

In the meanwhile, the following people have asked for sets.  If your name
does not appear, contact Dave (daveb at harlequin.co.uk) or I
(iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu).

Allan.