BOC: CDEurope question

Tue Jan 23 08:09:42 EST 1996

Just a note to the person who asked about a BOC CD in CDEurope's
inventory entitled, "Blood Sweat and Tears":

I just checked their on-line inventory and found no such title.  Based
on that, and the fact that Bolle says the band is still working on
their new album, I believe that CDEurope had some sort of technical
problem with their database. (the band Blood Sweat and Tears is pretty
close alphabetically to Blue Oyster Cult).

John

PS:  I'm having network problems with my computer at work, so I may
be away for a few days, and unable to answer e-mail.  We'll see how
fast the technicians here can fix my computer.