Mike Watt single

Tue Jan 23 09:47:13 EST 1996

Looks like my machine is alive and well again . . .

Carl asked a few days ago about the Mike Watt CD single I had which had
"Dominance and Submission" on it.  The import single that I have (it has
a sticker saying "Made in Sweden  --  Bin # 10841" on it) is a Sony/Columbia
release:  COL 661497 2   which has the following tracks and credits (note
the incorrect credit for "Dominance and Submission" - this was presumably
fixed on the "E-Ticket Ride" CD single released in the US):

Piss-Bottle Man (Watt)
Dominance and Submission (Watt)
Big Train (Kinman - Kinman)

One other note:  on the CD itself, "Made in Austria" is printed along
the border, along with the "all rights reserved - unauthorized duplication
yada yada yada ... stuff.

John