Imaginos post mortem

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Tue Jan 23 10:07:23 EST 1996

> Yes, Allen was probably gone -- I saw "3OC" (Buck, Eric, Joe) in Boston
> in the fall of '85 when they started previewing tunes from Club Ninja
> (got to hear "Wings of Mercury" then too) - Tommy Zvoncheck was playing
> keys at that time.
>
> John

John,
Was Thommy Price on drums, or was that just for the recording of CN?
Did he ever tour with BOC?  I saw a club date on that tour,
previewing CN.  In addition to 'Mercury,' they did another song whose
name escapes me that was promised to be on the album that turned out
to be CN.   Anyway, that tune didn't make it to the album, either.
Do you know the title of that song?  Also, both it and 'Mercury' were
better than most of the stuff on 'Ninja.' Any ideas why they didn't
make it to the record?
theo