Imaginos post mortem

Tue Jan 23 12:39:44 EST 1996

No, Jimmy Wilcox was the concert drummer after Downey left (not counting
Albert's two week stint in early '85 as strictly a hired hand).  Thommy
Price was only a studio drummer for BOC.

As far as another CN-era song that wasn't put on an album (a la "Wings of
Mercury"), well, you got me there.  Do you remember anything in particular
about it (lyrics?)?  "Wings of Mercury", according to Bolle wasn't put
on the album because it was thought to be somewhat simplistic (yeah, I
know - like "Beat 'em Up" wasn't?), and they apparently didn't want
another leather biker type song (at least not for Club Ninja - probably
along the lines of trying to make the album more "commercial").  Oh
well - I would've liked to have seen them keep "Wings of Mercury".  O

On a side note, with the prevalence of bikers at many of their club gigs
these days, it'd be interesting to see BOC do a whole "biker set" -
adding such numbers as "Wings of Mercury", "Feel The Thunder", "Golden
Age of Leather", and "Born to be Wild", among others.

John