HW cd's

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Wed Jan 24 06:25:47 EST 1996

I have a question for the Hawkfans who are far more knowledgeable then I
am concerning collectibility of some cd's.
I recently ran across some cd's that I understand to be some what obscure.
Are these hard to find now? And are the prices reasonable to pay for these?
1. Masters of the Universe ( import )  $21.98
2. Hawklords Live $21.98
3. Undisclosed File Addendum  $13.98
4.  California Brainstorm  $13.98

Also I noticed on my cd of HotMG, the level seems somewhat low, and it sounds
as if it were recorded from old unmastered tapes. There is an import version
of this for $21.98. Is this any better quality than the domestic release?

Thanks,

Duane

--
" We are the warriors at the edge of time. "