OFF : Tenuous link to both...

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Wed Jan 24 10:52:05 EST 1996

Richard Lockwood wrote:

> 3. RM also painted several covers for (now defunct) Top Brummie pomp band
> Magnum (Storytellers Night, Chase the Dragon, Eleventh Hour etc).

What! Magnum defunct? Are you sure? I guess that if I read the
music papers I'd find out about these things but I'd need to
have half my brain and most of my pride removed first. I seem
to remember seeing a Magnum gig listed in the Guardian quite
recently (Wolverhampton just before Xmas IIRC)

> 4. Does anyone know of any Magnum pages / lists out there?

No, but if you've got www access try:

http://www.indiana.edu/misc/music_resources.html

Which seems to index anything musical you could wish to know
about (interestingly except Hawkwind....) or try a search at
yahoo or lycos.

<disclaimer>
I'm not really sad or anything - I just happen to a) like
Magnum and b) know about some of this 'net stuff. Honest.
And I've made a down-payment on a life..... :-)

Chris