Imaginos post mortem

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Wed Jan 24 13:20:17 EST 1996

> Actually, Albert wasn't even treated as well as a hired hand-- they never
> paid him.

That's pretty disgusting.  Who is to blame for this?  If it was
management, I'd understand.  But even so, I can't believe the rest of
the band would be so crude to a person who contributed so much to the
band over the years--to say nothing of Imaginos.  Hell, Imaginos
sounds like an Albert solo album to me; his contributions to it were
that apparent.  It just goes to show you that you shouldn't get to
know too much about your heroes, for they'll often disappoint you by
acting like regular mortals.  If the band knew Albert was being
shafted, they should have stood up and done the right thing.  This is
very depressing...
theo