Imaginos post mortem

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jan 25 02:02:37 EST 1996

> >My point is if you weren't there you don't know the facts so you
> >shouldn't be bashing people or events you know nothing about. No
> >offence intended. Open forum and all that.....
>
> And how does anyone know anything was/is the truth? Might as well be
> completely cynical, Doubting Thomases all.

        It's true that we who were not involved should, in theory, be
unwilling to accept one side of any story--in a wholly objective world.
On the other hand, Al has yet to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge ;) and
as he's a very cool gentlemen I'm willing to accept his analysis of
the situation.

        Besides which, it's all irrelevant.  If Al _was_ still in BOC
he'd probably be banging his head against the wall trying to pull them
off the re-run circuit.  Hey, I'd love to hear the original line-up
kicking out the jams, and I still like to hear the current line-up
perform even if I can guess the setlist without really trying.
        But I'm also real glad tBS are here and cranking out great new
material, which they wouldn't be if Al was in BOC now.  Maybe it would
have been nice to get paid, or at the time to have rejoined the band
(yeah, a triumphant stadium-packing Imaginos tour and stage show
extravaganza would have been cool ;) but really it's one of those
blessings in diguise.  Count your blessings in disguise.
        (Hey, wait, _wicked_ lyric that.  Where's my guitar?  No, no!
Its 7am and I've got a train to catch ....)

Cheers,
Carl