Wings of Mercury lyrics

E F des at RITZ.MORDOR.COM
Thu Jan 25 03:15:13 EST 1996

After much listening here is what I think are fairly accurate lyrics to
Wings of Mercury.
Personally, I wish they would record and perform this song
it's just some kick ass plain 'ol rock and roll.  I can do with out all
of the "yeah"s though.

--EF

                  Wings Of Mercury

Yeah spittin' Fire and Burning Leather
Yeah I've been on the road forever
Yeah sparklin' Steel on Saturday Night
Yeah rev my baby out of sight

Halleluya on down the line
I'm gonna' get what's mine
Look out I'm running free
Riding the Wings Of Mercury

Yeah fire in her eyes and wind in her hair
Yeah animal grip and animal stare
Yeah the clock strikes twelve I'm layin' it down
Yeah right now baby I'm just hangin' around

Halleluya on down the line
I'm gonna' get what's mine
Look out I'm running free
Riding the Wings of Mercury

Yeah time is the healer and the killer too, babe
Yeah where are the sunsets I've been through
Yeah I can wave my hand and cut you down
Yeah don't look back till you hear that sound

Halleluya on down the line
I'm gonna' get what's mine
Look out I'm running free
Riding the Wings of Mercury