Off: BOC-L Directory Update

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Thu Jan 25 13:10:00 EST 1996

 ----------
From: BREVARD Adrian R.
To: Rudich, Robert A
Subject: RE: BOC-L Digest - 24 Jan 1996 to 25 Jan 1996
Date: Saturday, January 27, 1996 10:50AM

Still experiencing mail problems so Rudy is forwarding this for me.

DK Hardman I am the one that maintians the elctronic version of the
Directory and posts updates/deletions therefore from time to time the
directory will continue to be updated and posted.  Charlie and I have been
collaborating on it for a couple of months.  I update and post the MS Word
and Text version as attachments (the easy part) Charlie painstakingly edited

the entire directory to create the e-mail user friendly version, i.,e, it
appears as a post.  Very significant and dedicated work on his part.  Please

wish Charlie the best for me and I hope that members of this list appreciate

all the time and effort Charlie put forth to create the e-mail friendly
version.  Hope that he can somehow regain access.

THX AB

PS Paul Ward the mail problems have not allowed me to receive the
information from your co-worker.  Hopefully mail problems will be cleared
soon and he can be added to the directory in the next update.

Five in the Player Recently

Earl Slick - Earl Slick
Frank Marino (solo) - From the Hip
Gary Hoey - Animal Instincts