BRAIN: New tunes

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Fri Jan 26 12:33:19 EST 1996

Carl E. Anderson writes:
  Deb:
> > Actually have worked on a tune called "Count Your Blessings"...
>
>         And so how is the process on new tunes coming?  Last we heard
> Steve Swann back in the fall, when he said the demos he heard were
> mindbogglingly cool.  I assume, the force of coolness has, if anything,
> increased since, but is there an update from the Land of Neuro-Medicine?

Steve has just been pressing Deb and Al for the same information.
Having missed the last BS show, I don't know whether any of the new
songs have been moved into the set list yet.  I would *love* to see
St. Vitus' Dance there, but I'm betting that Date With my Guitar will
be the first in.  It's a guaranteed crowd pleaser - I think possibly
even more so than Medusa, which is the current crowd favorite (judging
by the Applause-O-Meter).

The new tunes sound like their strongest yet.

Steve