HW: Business Trip Date(s)?

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Jan 27 11:45:12 EST 1996

>For myself, I prefer rough live material like LIVE 79 or HAWKLORDS LIVE, or
>live tapes, though I like PALACE SPRINGS very much (one of my all time
>HAWKWIND favorites)
>
>Bernhard

I have a question regarding Hawklords Live.
During the song Death Trap, the band stops playing, and there is a few
seconds of silence, then Calvert kinda apologizes, and they start playing
the song over again. Does anyone know what was going on, onstage at the
time?

Duane

--
" We are the warriors at the edge of time. "